DM and Fiancée looking to form long-term D&D 5e Group in Columbia

Just moved into the area yesterday. Would love to join a long term group

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We do still have space for one more! Text me whenever you can at (816) 721-2508 and I'll get back to you as soon as I'm able so we can get to know each other a little better!

I'm interested if you still have space. My group in kc got canceled and I just moved back to como

Just a quick update on this, we've found enough players to where we're going to start the campaign soon, but there's still room for one more player, so if you're interested text me and we'll work on integrating you into the campaign!

Hello all! My fiancée and I are looking to form a long-term D&D Group. The setting for campaigns would be my own personal home-brewed setting. Our plan is that this group would start out online using Discord/maybe Roll20, and then once the pandemic has calmed down we'd like to move to having our sessions in-person in Columbia.

We're wanting to have sessions weekly or at least every other week and we're looking for 3 to 4 players. Players new to tabletop RPG's or just to D&D are more than welcome! I love teaching new players the game and introducing them to D&D! We will require that all players are at least 21 years old. If you're interested please text me (Greg) at 816-721-2508!