Looking for games and players? So are we!

Hey man, you're good don't sweat it. I'm still fairly interested in Shadowrun. I have very little experience with that system so I'd be very new. Were you at the D&D session by any chance?

Talk soon,
Joe Y

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hey Dave, do you mind if I swing by your game tonight to see if you'd have openings for more players?

Hey Joe, sorry for the response-lag! I've read up on Shadowrun and I'd be interested in that as well, I'll check with my brother too but honestly, at this stage I think we'd just be happy to take on anything with pens and paper.

Sounds interesting, sure I'll head on by tonight. I may even show up early to make a character.

Thanks for the offer,
Joe Y

We have a D&D 5e (mostly) campaign going on Wednesday evenings from about 6:00PM until 9:00PM at Valhalla's Gate. Good folks and looking for a few more good folks. Stop by tonight to talk to us if you're interested.

Hey man,
I'm newish to the Columbian area (never been to Valhalla actually). I've been playing tabletop games for most of a decade at this point (mostly just dnd 3.5,4,5), I saw you were looking for people and I'd be very interested in CoC or Shadowrun. I've never played it but always wanted to. Most of my experience has come from being a GM so I'm very experienced in that aspect though I would rather be a player since it's been so long.
Keep me updated,
Joe Y