Moberly 5E DM seeking players

Just keep me posted. I work second shift as well but I believe I will have Sundays off work every week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I have a couple of others I'll need to still contact and found out scheduling. Another one or two people if their interested will be needed. I know one person prefers Saturday. I am working mostly throughout the week Tuesday through Saturday on second shift.

I would be interested in joining your game depending on what day you are looking to run it. Please let me know and if it works with my work schedule I'd be happy to join.

I am preparing to both host and DM for a 5th edition Dungeon and Dragons game. This will be 2-4 sessions with each session having a duration of 4 hours. I ask that players choose to create new character under the point buy system. Characters are going to use rules only from the Player's Handbook. I ask you post what your looking for in your sessions.

The location will be in Moberly and I am firm on this. I have everything needed to play which includes tables, chairs, dice, grid based maps, pathfinder pawns, most of the 5th edition rule books, dice tower. Everything we need to play and then some.

As a group we are going to encounter a dungeon which is yet to be determined. This is a one-shot. You are going to be given apple time to complete this with multiple sessions if need be. The more details you give the better experience we shall have. I ask you make a post to this thread if you have an interest. I would like for us to have 4 or 5 players. Anymore than that is going to be difficult to manage or balance.