Pathfinder Society is September 7th

I went to warhorn trying to sign up, and got registered for the overall event, but when I tried to reserve a spot for (it looks like yours perseonally) 11AM PF2 game, it gave me no button to reserve a spot. Instead there was just a small banner under the second player saying “You may not sign up because this slot is over.” So if there’s actually still room, and by that I mean room for a guy whose only play experience is in 5e (though, I've been doing my homework on PF2), I’d like to grab a seat at that table.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Once again, that monthly event known as the PFS Smackdown is coming to Valhalla's Gate in Columbia, Missouri on September 7th! We've expanded the number of tables for this month to three in each time slot as the demand for Pathfinder Second Edition continues to grow. This month we will have PFS2 1-01 The Absalom Initiation and 1-02 The Mosquito Witch along with the second part of PFS1 6-14 Scions of the Sky Key, Part 2: Kaava Quarry in the 11:00 AM time slot followed by another session of PFS2 1-02 The Mosquito Witch in the 3:00 PM time slot along with PFS2 1-03 Escaping the Grave and PFS1 5-02 The Wardstone Patrol.

You can sign up for these sessions at our Valhalla's Gate PFS Smackdown Warhorn page .

You can also see a nice Twitch podcast made at Gen Con by the Know Direction team with Jason Bulmahn, Logan Bonner, and Mark Seifter, three of the four designers of Pathfinder Second Edition going over and actually making a Pathfinder Second Edition character. Here is the Twitch Link to the video. They've got a lot of them in it, so start at the 1:12:30 mark and you will start right as it begins.

Also, I've got some links in League of Aroden's Resources section. You can find the links for the 2nd Edition Guild Guide which you really should go visit.

Finally, in the actual PFS Second Edition Guide, go to the Player Basics
section and go through it. There is a lot of information in it for you in building that first character for PFS2. There's a lot of changes from the First Edition PFS and it really will help your character accomplish even more than ever before.

Please sign up on Warhorn so we can plan for your session and make it a great experience for you! See you on the 7th!

Xathos of Varisia

Xathos, Chronicler of Zaroznia!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.