D&D 5e - Wednesday @ 6:00 - Valhalla's Gate

Creating a new one is fine. BUT, I just got a message from our GM. He has some other stuff he has to deal with tomorrow, so our next game session with be NEXT Wednesday (10/30/2019). Hope to see you then!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rad! I don't have a character at the ready; you open having me create a new one, or do you have any discarded/abandoned ones I could pick up?

We are indeed! Stop by Wednesday (tomorrow) at 6:00! We're doing a D&D 5e game and our characters just made 3rd level. So if you want to bring a 3rd level characters, great!

Hey! Are you still looking for new players?

Hi Everyone!

We had a bit of attrition in our Wednesday game. New jobs, family commitments, etc.. We have room for a couple more people in our Wednesday game.

It's a pretty cool group of folks, fun games (mostly D&D 5e, but we branch out sometimes) and we have a nifty video table for our game maps!

Attachments:

Sadly, I think we're going to have to hold off for now on new players. We got a great response to this posting at the game last night. I think we're good to go for now. We have something like 7 or 8 players.

For everyone that came out, thanks for joining in and I'm looking forward to continuing adventures!!!