player looking for a D&D (5e) or Warhammer 40k game

Sure. Quite welcome!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

If it's okay with you guys i could come in sometime and do a "trial run". (couldn't think of a better word)

oh i was under the impression you were the dm do they not have accounts on here?

You'd have to ask our GM. He's pretty easy going. But he's also doing an on the fly conversion from Pathfinder to D&D5e, so we try not to make extra work for him.

If you want to join in, just ask for Dave or Bill or James this coming Wednesday.

i guess it is evening at that point but my workplace is open after midnight so yeah...
Good to know i'll make a front line um.."anything" homebrew (besides class) okay?

We meet every Wednesday, except when folks have to cancel for one or another reason. Realistically, we meet 4 weeks out of 5. But we have a Discord channel and a text chat where we keep in touch so we know if the game is on or off for any given week.

As for needing a certain class, we're a bit short on front line right now, but we've been bringing in "Mort" (short for Mortality) as our "Red Shirt" fighter. :) So you can play whatever class you like. If it's a front line class, fine. If not, we'll just keep Mort handy. :)

You would start as level 7. We're doing D&D5e, but our GM is using a Pathfinder campaign and making it work pretty darn well!

I see that you said "afternoons". Please note that we start at 6:00PM and usually play to 9:00PM or thereabouts.