Player looking for game (pathfinder or D&D

Hi, this is Bill McQuegge. Just an FYI that along assisting Jim with Pathfinder, I also run a "home brew" game at Vahalla's on Wednesday nights. We currently have 4 players (I'm the GM) but would consider adding a 5th if you are still interested. Just shoot a reply on here or you can contact me at 573-819-2930. We play utilizing the DD 5.0 gaming system.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Yes I know about PFS, I'm looking for something more then once a month and hopefully moves into higher levels.

I don't know if you have tried Pathfinder Society or not, but we have a monthly event at the Gate. The next PFS Smackdown is August 10th. We will have both PFS 1 and PFS 2 sessions.

Xathos, Chronicler of Zaroznia!

Experienced pathfinder and D&D player and GM looking for an existing game or willing to start a new one. If you have an open seat or are interested in starting a new game contact me via email and i will set it up once there are enough players.

Online Job Application

Do you want to work at Valhalla's Gate Games? If so, use this online application form to apply now!

While we do not currently have a position open, we are accepting applications for future consideration.