Looking to fill 2 seats for 5E D&D FR campaign. (Holts Summit)

Just an update. We currently have a full table @ 6 full time players. I'll update again when/if seats become available.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I'll DM you @ your email address so we can go over details.

Yea, the meetup group is not tremendously active but i am glad that there is some kind of rpg action going on south of Como.

I DM for a group of 5 players currently. We are in our 6th year of a long campaign. Lately, there has been scheduling issues which has limited our play schedule. It's like herding cats anyway. So, thats why i indicated that i may be available on temp status as i am not sure what direction my group will, ultimately, take. It would be nice to just play; especially so if my group is not playing that weekend.

What is the age range for your group? I'm in my 40s. Married with kids and all that jazz.

Thank you for the response. I joined the jc meetup group last week but have yet to go to a meetup. I'll watch thier calendar. I did notice there weren't many people that were marking themselves as attending past meetups but that might not be a good indication of attendance. We just had a session this past Sunday and play ever other weekend. Happy to shoot you an invite to the next session if your interested.

There is a meetup group for JC that may be helpful in finding players down here.

I may be looking for a group to temp sit in with.

Kenjiden@hotmail.com

Group Looking for 1 or 2 Players
Currently have 4 people, looking for a handful more.

What: 5e Dungeons and Dragons Campaign Set in a Forgotten Realms
When: Every other Saturday or Sunday from 11am until 5pm
Where: Holts Summit, MO
What we're looking for: 1 to 2 experienced or new players.

What you can expect:
  • We use DnDBeyond.com to manage our characters. Free for players.
  • Most players use laptop or tablet during game but printing character sheets works just as well.
  • No books, dice or minis required. Everything is provided to play.
  • Role playing (speaking in character) encouraged but not required.

DM background:
  • DM’d and played 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th edition over the past several decades off and on.
  • Currently DM’ing and playing in a few online RPG campaigns with friends.
  • Enjoy watching Critical Role, Acquisitions Incorporated, WebDM and Matt Colville videos.
  • I use Obsidian Portal, DnDBeyond, Fantasy Grounds, Roll20 and other resources.

Please forward your information to danstevenson101@gmail.com .

Feel free to include other info:
  • Information about yourself or preferences
  • Favorite DnD Settings (Homebrew/Greyhawk/Birthright/Dark Sun/Forgotten Realms/Planescape)
  • Allergies (There is 1 dog and 1 cat that live in the home).
  • Smoke free home but we do take breaks
  • Experience level (what have you played, how long and such)
  • Level of comfort role playing, speaking out as character and play style.