Looking for d&d game,

I saw you replied and sent Bill a message telling him you were on the way. Hope you had a good game! Next Smackdown will be Feb 12th.

Xathos, Chronicler of Zaroznia!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

just saw this at 10:45 am I'm on my way right now give me thirty minutes

Greetings!
We have a monthly PFS Smackdown we hold at Valhalla's Gate every month. This is for the Pathfinder Second Edition ruleset. We run Pathfinder Society scenarios and adventures at the monthly gathering. Some of us are old school AD&D 1e vets and we like the universal campaign aspect that Pathfinder Society offers us, plus the 2e rules are just so wonderful to use. 2e is actually easier to play than the 1e rules in our opinion.

Our next Smackdown is January 8th at 11 AM. Our Venture-Lieutenant, Bill McQueggue is running a scenario then which is for levels 1-4. It is a good introduction to PFS play. Normally we run two sessions, 11-3, and 3-7 PM, but several of us are unable to make this particular session.

Before the pandemic shutdown we were having 5 tables in each of those time slots. We are rebuilding the player base and have had a couple of tables in each session since we restarted now and then. We would love to have you join us. I know Bill has talked about doing more sessions during the week if more players were interested.

Xathos, Chronicler of Zaroznia!

I'm an Old school (39 yrs. old) veteran gamer with 30 + yrs XP with TTRPGs and I'm looking to join a new group for IRL gaming. I moved to Columbia in May 2021 and don't know very many people here, let alone other gamers. I would like to join an Adults only or mostly (21+ older) game. If you have kids of your own that play in your group I'm ok with that as long as it's not a group of a bunch of kids. Additionally, I have a friend that is fairly new as a player/D.M. that would like to find a local group to play with IRL as well. We don't have any of the books so any material we use would have to be downloaded (PDF) unless someone already has them. (mine have all been lost, stolen, or destroyed over the years and I haven't bothered to replace them).
I would prefer D&D/AD&D,3e, 3.5e, Pathfinder/Starfinder, Rifts, Serenity/Firefly, anything mind's eye/whitewolf gaming (Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, Changeling, Exalted, Hunter the Reckoning, etc..), or anything else. I'm not too crazy over 4e or 5e (but I will play them)
W.O.T.C. changed so much of the game from the previous editions that it's nothing like it used to be, so, If it turns out to be a [5e] game, expect me to want to play a homebrewed character. WOTC made way too many changes to the game (with 4e and especially with 5e). My experience playing 5e up till now has been upsetting and very depressing. None of the D.M.'s I've played with these last few years would allow anything homebrewed unless they made it themselves and all any of the other players wanted to do was 5e (because they were all youngsters under the age of 25 and that's all they knew how to play); not a single one of them would even consider learning any of the previous editions, let alone a different system or game.
You can contact me by email at , or on Discord at Necromancer1382#1987

If you still need a group then I can recommend joining the local Columbia Discord that's all about boardgames, dnd, and other like hobbies. Let me know if you're still looking and i'll comment an invite to the group.

I'm a newer DM running some one shots, some short campaigns. Would be interested in playing with you you can email me at