Looking for someone to play casual M:tg

If you're into the Commander format for MtG, we hold weekly games of it on Tuesday. Tonight we had 14 players show up. It's just $5 ($3 of that goes onto your account as Card Credit, which can be used to buy magic singles from us) to join in and you get a foiled promo card for playing as well. We also have causal Magic on Friday nights as well (but not this week as we are closed for Christmas). You can also join our Discord if you want another avenue to reach people to play (link below)

discord.gg/mVgFyV5R

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I have Magic cards laying around doing not much of anything and I'm looking for a few people to play cards with. I stick pretty much to pre-2003 era but I don't care what you're playing, I'm just here to meet good people and play good games. I prefer to play casually and allow things like proxies (decks cannot be more than 10% proxied cards is my general limit) and gold bordered cards. I'm also not the strongest player but I do have a fair selection of decks that are fun and I'm happy to let you borrow and teach if you don't yet own a deck. I realize this forum isn't super active, but if this post is still visible, I'm probably still interested. Thanks and hope to hear from someone(s)! Down to meet at the Gate most evenings and weekends.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.